To Apply for Enrollment:
We accept applications on a rolling basis for children age 18 months to five years for the downtown location and 2.5 to 5 years for the Children’s Museum location. Please fill out the application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to:
Sprout School Admissions
6 North 5th Street
Richmond, VA 23219
To Apply for Financial Aid:
The application for enrollment is also the application for scholarships. When a opening is available for your child, you will be asked to complete the FAST Application online to determine the amount of your award. There is a application fee for FAST Applications.
Tuition Rates for 2019-2020 School Year:
- $250 per week for students age 18 months to 2.5 years old.
- $225 per week for students age three to five years old.
Tuition rates for the 2020-2021 School Year have not been determined.
Partnership with the Children’s Museum
- Families of children who attend the Sprout School at the Children’s Museum of Richmond are required to become members of the museum.
- Families of children who attend the Sprout School Downtown are strongly encouraged to become members.
- Financial assistance for museum membership may be available for families of Sprout School enrolled children at either location.
- First week’s tuition is due upon acceptance of enrollment.
- All tuition can be paid by check, money order, or online.
We are a partner with USDA to fund our child nutrition program. All families will be required to complete a Child and Adult Food Program form (CACFP). For more information about our partnership click here.
Please read our nondiscrimination agreement here.