To Apply for Enrollment:
We accept applications on a rolling basis for children age 2 months to 5 years for the Bainbridge location and 2.5 to 5 years for the Children’s Museum location. Please fill out the application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to:
Sprout School Admissions
1101 Bainbridge Street
Richmond, VA 23224
To Apply for Financial Aid:
The application for enrollment is also the application for scholarships. When an opening is available for your child, you will be asked to complete the FAST Application online to determine the amount of your award. There is a non-refundable application fee for FAST Applications.
Tuition Rates for 2021-2022 School Year:
- $300 per week for students age 2 months to 16 months.
- $275 per week for students age 16 months to 3 years old.
- $250 per week for students age 3 to 5 years old.
Tuition rates for the 2022-2023 School Year have not been determined.
Partnership with the Children’s Museum
- Families of children who attend the Sprout School at the Children’s Museum of Richmond are required to become members of the museum.
- Families of children who attend the Sprout School Bainbridge are strongly encouraged to become members.
- Financial assistance for museum membership may be available for families of Sprout School enrolled children at either location.
- First week’s tuition is due upon acceptance of enrollment.
- All tuition can be paid by check, money order, or online.
We are a partner with USDA to fund our child nutrition program. All families will be required to complete a Child and Adult Food Program form (CACFP). For more information about our partnership click here.
Please read our nondiscrimination agreement here.