To Apply for Enrollment:
We accept applications on a rolling basis for children age 2 months to 5 years for the Bainbridge location and 3 to 5 years for the Children’s Museum location.
Please fill out our online application found here: The Sprout School Application
Someone will reach out if a spot becomes available. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us.
To Apply for Financial Aid:
The application for enrollment is also the application for scholarships. When an opening is available for your child, you will be asked to complete the FAST Application online to determine the amount of your award. There is a non-refundable application fee for FAST Applications.
Tuition Rates for 2022-2023 School Year:
- $300 per week for students age 2 months to 16 months.
- $275 per week for students age 16 months to 3 years old.
- $250 per week for students age 3 to 5 years old.
Tuition rates for the 2023-2024 School Year have not been determined.
Partnership with the Children’s Museum
- Families of children who attend the Sprout School at the Children’s Museum of Richmond & our Bainbridge location are encouraged to become members of the museum.
- Financial assistance for museum membership may be available for families of Sprout School enrolled children at either location.
- All families enrolled are required to set up automatic payments.
- First two week’s tuition is due upon acceptance of enrollment.
- You can view your account online here.
We are a partner with USDA to fund our child nutrition program. All families will be required to complete a Child and Adult Food Program form (CACFP). For more information about our partnership click here.
Please read our nondiscrimination agreement here.